Top Five Italian Dishes you’ve Got to Try!
Nothing can be better than trying Italian dishes. People from different corners of the world visit Italy not only for the various tourist attractions it has, but also for the kind of food that’s served to people. Italy international kitchen attracts all the “foodies” out there and thus, you would always find restaurants all over the globe having at least ten Italian dishes for their visitors. The menu seems incomplete without the Italian cuisine that has such a huge amount of demand.
If you are already drooling and want to learn about the top five Italian dishes you need to try in your life, here is the list that’s going to make you hungrier than ever before:
- Margherita Pizza: A couple of simple ingredients are tossed on a pizza bread base and served piping hot to your plate if you order a Margerita Pizza for yourself! What’s the best part in this? The cheese! All that cheese you have been dreaming of all your life is put on a Margherita Pizza. You fall in love with the first time it is served on your table and remain in love with it for the rest of your life. It is something you are not supposed to miss – ever!
- Lasagna: Have you seen the popular TV Show F.R.I.E.N.D.S.? The way Monica Geller makes Lasagna for her loved ones often makes the audience drool. Bolognese sauce is the secret recipe to make this best Italian dish that you can never get enough of.
- Pistachio Panna Cotta: Italy serves fresh Pistachios to you, but these dried fruits taste better when they are put in this dish to bring the most delightful dessert to you. This tongue delighting dish is made with gelatin, milk, cream and lots of love!
- Pasta Con Pomodora E Basilico: Even though this is a basic pasta recipe cooked at every second home in Italy, it has a taste you would cherish all the time. It is a dish that can be cooked within 30 minutes, yet it is a snack you would love to eat whenever you are hungry.
- Bruschetta: This grilled bread has some of your favorite veggies, tomato mix and garlic and thus, it gives you a taste that’s a blend of tomato, basil, garlic and mushroom. It is an Italian starter that is a must-have accompaniment with wine.